Saturday, September 3, 2016

This Summer's Highlights and Last Thoughts

As the summer comes to close and 
I find myself writing this blog in California,
I would now like to take time to 
thank those who made my summer so wonderful.

1. My host family for again welcoming into their home and making me feel like another daughter. I truly am so lucky to have had the opportunity to be part of your family for 8 months now, and hope that anyone of you can visit me in the U.S. so that I can return the favor!

2. Daisy for being so friendly, interesting, and willing to do, see, and talk about anything. (not to mention for our great times together traveling in France!) 

3. The staff at Africa Regional Services and the U.S. Embassy for teaching me so much about the foreign service and helping me develop my professional and administrative skills.

4. My friends, Tory and Dennis, for visiting me in Paris. Both of their visits were such high highlights of my trip and remain very grateful to them for spending time with me in Paris!


5. The other interns so being so friendly and interesting.

6. My friend, Sterling, whom I spent the most time with from the embassy and is such a nice guy.

8. My friend, Ally, for exploring Paris with me and for our deep and interesting conversations on French and American cultures.

9. My parents and sisters for their continual support

10. Those who continued to follow my blog all throughout the summer.

This summer has confirmed my desire to live
in Paris in addition to showing me how much 
I love to blog about Paris. We'll see how this passion
for Paris and for blogging about Paris evolves in the future,
but for the meantime, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment